Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Notes on NBC's THE VOICE

I watched The Voice last night.  I was fascinated with Michelle, a finalist in the finale.


I have no idea what her career plans are.  But I think her next move should be to play Greek singer Nana Mouskouri in a special TV biopic.




I write this with total love.  Because years ago, on a date when I lived in Milwaukee, I was the only black person at a sold-out Nana Mouskouri concert.

I loved it.  Mouskouri was marvelous.

Wishing you all the best, Michelle.  Big congratulations on making it to the finale.


And if she can't book the Nana Mouskouri biopic, maybe a revival of Auntie Mame...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colman Domingo in RUSTIN

In the first ten minutes of Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN, we see Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln talking to two Black soldiers on a Ci...